Smoky Mountain Hideaway is a comfortably furnished contemporary log cabin in a very secluded setting. Located just 5 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, we have spectacular views of the Smoky Mountains from the expansive front porches as well as most of the rooms in the house. There are 4 bedrooms that will sleep 10 people comfortably and 3 luxurious baths. It is also conveniently located just 5 miles from U.S. 129 and the Dragon's Tail and only 10 minutes to the Foothills Parkway. A fully paved driveway and two car garage make it ideal for riding the Dragon. It's also a great location for biking the Foothills Parkway or hiking or fly fishing along Abrams Creek.
The large gourmet kitchen is fully outfitted, except for food. Kick back and watch your favorite shows on the LED televisions with YouTube TV, Netflix, and Hulu, or sit on the fully covered full-length porch, and watch the gorgeous mountains and ever-changing sky. Sunrise and sunsets are awesome from the front porch!
The house is not ADA compliant however it is easily accessible by those with limited mobility. There are no steps from the garage into the main living area of the house which includes the kitchen, dining room, living room and two bedrooms and two full baths.
If you're looking for a great spot to relax in a quiet, beautiful mountain setting, make your reservation on this website or give us a call at 1-614-264-3075. We accept all major credit cards.
Rental Rates : $250 per night. $200 fully refundable damage deposit due with final payment before check-in. WE DO NOT CHARGE CLEANING FEES OR OWNERS FEES. THE RATE YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU PAY.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m. Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
We have a strict no smoking, no pets and no parties policy.
- Free local and long distance calling (there is no cell service, but car-based GPS works).
- Free High-speed internet with WiFi. Password will be provided upon check-in.
- Fully paved driveway, double garage, ample parking and turnaround space.
- Gas grill.
- Wood burning stove for extra warmth (firewood not provided).
- Jacuzzi tub in master bath.
- Large natural stone outdoor fire pit (behind the garage).
- Books, board games, and puzzles for your enjoyment.
- Enormous wraparound covered porches, offering beautiful mountain vistas.
- Laundry room on main floor.
- Fully stocked kitchen, including small appliances: e.g. drip coffeemaker, Keurig (supply your own pods), hand mixer, CrockPot, plenty of cooking utensils, icemaker in fridge, etc.
- Some basic kitchen needs: e.g. salt, pepper, cooking oil and spray, flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, a selection of spices and herbs, ketchup, and mustard.
- All bedrooms have extra bed linens. Bathrooms include bath towels, bath mats, wash clothes and hand towels in addition to body wash, shampoo and conditioner.