Smoky Mountain Hideaway is a comfortably furnished contemporary log cabin in a very secluded and private setting. Located just 5 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, we have spectacular views of the Smoky Mountains from the expansive front porches as well as most of the rooms in the house. There are 4 bedrooms that will sleep 10 people comfortably and 3 luxurious baths. It is also conveniently located just 5 miles from U.S. 129 and the Dragon's Tail and only 10 minutes to the Foothills Parkway. A fully paved driveway and two car garage make it ideal for riding the Dragon. It's also a great location for biking the Foothills Parkway or hiking or fly fishing along Abrams Creek.
The large gourmet kitchen is fully outfitted, except for food. Kick back and watch your favorite shows on the LED televisions with DirecTV, Netflix, and Hulu, or sit on the fully covered full-length porch, and watch the gorgeous mountains and ever-changing sky. Sunrise and sunsets are awesome from the front porch!
The house is not ADA compliant however it is easily accessible by those with limited mobility. There are no steps from the garage into the main living area of the house.
If you're looking for a great spot to relax in a quiet, beautiful mountain setting, give us a call at 1-614-264-3075. Book your reservation for only $250. All Major Credit Cards accepted.
Rental Rates : $250 per night in season plus $10 per person per night with more than 6 guests. $200 fully refundable damage deposit due with final payment before check-in. WE DO NOT CHARGE CLEANING FEES OR OWNERS FEES. THE RATE YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU PAY.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
We have a strict no smoking and no pets policy.
- Free local and long distance calling (there is no cell service, but car-based GPS works)
- Free High-speed internet with WiFi. Password will be provided upon check-in.
- Fully paved driveway, double garage, ample parking and turnaround space
- Gas grill
- Wood burning stove for extra warmth (firewood not provided)
- Jacuzzi tub in master bath
- Large outdoor fire pit
- Books, board games, and puzzles for your enjoyment
- Enormous wraparound covered porches, offering beautiful mountain vistas
- Laundry room on main floor